Exam Tips UPSR, PMR and SPM
How do you score the subjective questions?
- Please use keywords to answer your questions. Thermal equilibrium, velocity, decaying process, membrane, cholesterol, sediment, chlorophyll and etc.
- Do not over explain a question. Students might sway away from the objective of the answer.
- Keep your answer simple and short
- If the allocation of marks is 3 marks. You are encourage to give 2 answers
- When drawing a graph such as quadratic graph, sketch with your hand. Do not use ruler (Very common mistakes)
- When drawing chemical instruments or solutions do not darken the instruments and solutions.
What is radioactivity?
Radioactivity is a process where unstable nucleus undergo radiation decays by emitting particles or radiations. Such particles and radiation energy are alpha, beta and gamma rays. The decaying process will continue to go on in the nucleus until the nucleus achieves stable state. The alpha particle will carry positive charge, beta particle will carry negative charge while gamma ray is energy ray with neutral charge. NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!!